Tamagoyaki is a Japanese famous and delicious food, it also called rolled omelette, and it is commonly served as part of Japanese style breakfast or put in a bento as a side dish.
Tamagoyaki Japanese Rolled Egg
The Japanese rolled omelet is a Japanese egg roll and it served for breakfast, put in a bento as a side dish, or used as a filling in sushi.
- 60 g Eggs
- 20 ml Milk
- 1 pcs Cheese
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Mix eggs and milk. Cut cheese into 4 pieces.
- Heat the pan over medium heat, add oil and egg liquid as the first layer, about 1/3 egg mixture.
- When the surface of the egg liquid is basically fluid, it can be rolled up. The thick egg-burning pot has a beveled edge. From that place, use a blade to gently shovel the egg skin and roll it in your direction. Some, if the speed is slow, you can turn off the fire, and then roll it back.
- After the first layer of egg skin is rolled, push it back to the oblique side of the pot and add a second layer of egg liquid, so that it will be rolled in the same direction for a while.
- Put two cheese sticks, then wait for the egg liquid to lose fluidity and then roll it up, then push it back to the oblique side.
- Repeat this 3 times, remember to add the cheese to the second and third time.
- After all the rolls are finished, use a small fire to bake the surface and color it. The surface is golden yellow and you can cut it and eat it! Please be hot and full of cheese, it is simply not better!
This thick egg is not added with salt throughout the whole process, so the taste is light, but the cheese slice I use is hamburger cheese. The cheese slice itself is very rich and slightly salty, so add a taste. It’s just good, if you don’t plan to add cheese slices, remember to add some salt or pepper to taste the egg mixture.